Student selection for our academic programme is strictly based on the scores of candidates who complete our entrance exams. Candidates who score the required points will be interviewed by the Principal who assesses students to determine if they meet our entrance requirements.
All candidates interested in securing admission into our college must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates are expected to pay the registrations fee, along with a complete and returned Application form
- Regarding the entrance exams, students must select four subjects they need to study at AS level.
- An Interview session with the Principal will take place in person or via Skype (online).
- Students must submit a copy of the school report from the last institution they attended.
- All candidates will be assessed by the Admission Committee based on their scores for the entrance exam, previous school records and other qualifications.
- Successful students will receive an offer letter on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Students will then have 48 hours to accept the offer and pay the refundable deposit, which will secure the student’s place at the College.